A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Epstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Epstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ezra Epstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Epstein practice?
- Dr. David Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Epstein practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.