A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Feinstein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feinstein, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Feinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Feinstein DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. David Feinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Feinstein practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Rheumatologists.