A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Feldman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feldman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Feldman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Emil Feldman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Feldman practice?
- Dr. David Feldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Feldman practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
See San Pedro Radiologists.