A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fish, MD, MPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eli Fish MD and MPH is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Fish practice?
- Dr. David Fish has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Fish practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Physiatrists.