Learn more about Dr. David Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fish, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Fish practice?
Dr. David Fish practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Physiatrists.