A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.More Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Friedman practice?
Dr. David Friedman practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurological Surgery, and Psychiatry near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Mineola Neurologists, Mineola Surgeons, and Mineola Psychiatrists.