A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Friedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Elliot Friedman MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Friedman practice?
- Dr. David Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Friedman practices Neurology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Neurologists.