Learn more about Dr. David Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fuchs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fuchs, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fuchs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Fuchs FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. David Fuchs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fuchs practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors, Lancaster Family Physicians, and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.