A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fuchs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fuchs, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fuchs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Fuchs FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. David Fuchs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fuchs practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors and Lancaster Family Physicians.