A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harris DO is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Harris practice?
- Dr. David Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. David Harris practices Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Psychiatrists.