A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hatfield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hatfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Hatfield DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Hatfield practice?
- Dr. David Hatfield has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Hatfield practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.