Dr. David Hatfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hatfield?

May 25th, 2016

I like that he reviews our list of questions. He seems interested in what is going on in our lives. Let's us ask him questions. He examines us only if we request such as ears, chest, throat , etc. He is friendly and has a good smile.

July 20th, 2015

Find someone else!

I saw Dr Hatfield for symptoms of prostate cancer and he was not helpful at all. I told him that I had a reaction to Sudafed, and he said "no need to do anything except a PSA test". No digital exam needed according to him. Since I had never gotten a PSA test before the results of that are useless (increased number from the last test means possible problem). When an assistant called with the results she said "come back in a year". I asked about the enlargement and she said she would get a referral from the Dr. When she called back she said that the Dr said there is nothing else to be done now, you just had a reaction to the Sudafed. She went on to say that they don't refer unless there are other symptoms such as trouble urinating or going often during the night. My response was that I have those symptoms and that if the Dr had bothered to ask I would have told him so. At my visit he didn't ask any questions, but I thought "he knows what he is doing", but apparently that was a bad assumption on my part. I will never set foot in his office again.

July 21st, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Dave is awesome. Don't let a few negative comments pursuade you otherwise. It is well-known that doctors are very busy and most do their best to give excellent care. Dr. Dave's wait is the same or better than any other doctor I've had. Most importantly, during my appointments with him, he is alway very attentive, friendly, concerned and knowledgeable.

August 11th, 2010

HORRIBLE---THATS ALL I CAN SAY

This office is a mess. It takes forever to see the Dr. and they are in and out so fast acting annoyed if you actually want to see them for more than 30 seconds.

February 9th, 2010

Best Primary Care Doctor in Arizona

I have been a patient for 5 years of Hatfield Family Medicine seeing Dr. David Hatfield. He is always caring and very knowledgable. I would gladly recommend him to family and friends.

October 24th, 2016