Family Physicians

Val Vista Lakes Family Med
3331 E Baseline Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234
480-545-1100
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  Crappy office staff and service  |  show details
by very upset pt on Jun 12th, 2013

Not everyone can spend 20-30 min waiting for the appointment desk( on the phone) or the "assistant" to the doctor . Its frustrating when you call because the pharmacy can't get the refills on the meds( no narcs or levels) and the assistant cant help your wife due to hippa laws . I can't stay on the phone for even 15-20 min. So I depend on my wife who can. I depend on my pharmacy for refills but get frustrated when they call and send and can't get an answer ( and yes My wife made appointment for me to see my doctor - funny that that's not covered under the hippa laws .I guess its time for me to find an doctor and his office that can take care of me. Funny my wife left due to poor service maybe I need to also. In order to get this review noted I had to give 1 star - I don't even believe they deserve that

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Dave is awesome. Don't let a few negative comments pursuade you otherwise. It is well-known that doctors are very busy and most do their best to give excellent care. Dr. Dave's wait is the same or better than any other doctor I've had. Most importantly, during my appointments with him, he is alway very attentive, friendly, concerned and knowledgeable.

|  HORRIBLE---THATS ALL I CAN SAY  |  show details
by JDG on Aug 11th, 2010

This office is a mess. It takes forever to see the Dr. and they are in and out so fast acting annoyed if you actually want to see them for more than 30 seconds.

|  Best Primary Care Doctor in Arizona  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2010

I have been a patient for 5 years of Hatfield Family Medicine seeing Dr. David Hatfield. He is always caring and very knowledgable. I would gladly recommend him to family and friends.