A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hill, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hill has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Hill practice?
Dr. David Hill practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Morristown, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.