A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Owensboro Mercy Health System, Owensboro, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Jones practice?
Dr. David Jones practices Ophthalmology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Ophthalmologists.