A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Owensboro Mercy Health System, Owensboro, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Jones MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Jones practice?
- Dr. David Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jones practices Ophthalmology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Ophthalmologists.