A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Owensboro Mercy Health System, Owensboro, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Jones MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Jones practice?
- Dr. David Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jones practices Ophthalmology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Ophthalmologists.