Dr. David Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Jones?

August 10th, 2016

Wondering Eyes

I have been Leary of Doctors most of my life, I guess you hear more bad than good about Doctors. This is my story, I have had a wondering eye, which I though was a lazy eye. I started to notice I was having eye strain, doing the things I like to do. So I went to see Doctor Jones, not sure what to expect. I was given the standard eye exam. Not by Dr. Jones but one of his nurses, after that was finished he came in asked some questions, I asked him about my lazy eye, he looked and told me it was a wondering eye from weak muscles. I asked can it be repaired, he said yes, that sometimes it might take two surgery's to correct the eyes. I asked about my insurance, he looked it up said yes they have had no problem with this insurance. He asked me why now, why was I wanting the surgery. So I told him, after all theses years of being bullied looked down on called names I would not even repeat. I was just tired of trying to prove my worthiness to my peers they just could not get past, my eyes wondering. So yes I did have the surgery and it did do what he said it would do. I should have done it years earlier, but I did not. He gave me back my confidence SO if an award is to be given it should be to Doctor Jones, he gave me back my life. After my surgery Doctor Jones checked on me three times according to my wife, but that was not all, the staff at the surgery center called and checked up on me to make sure I was okay, and thirty minutes later Doctor Jones call to see how I was doing. So this is the reason, if awards are given, this man should be given one, he has given me faith that there are doctors that want to help truly help a person.

March 23rd, 2015

Sight Worse After Cataract Surgery

I wish I could see as well as I did before I had my cataracts removed and implants by Dr. Jones, I ended up with an eye infection, dry eyes, and cloudy vision. Would never recommend Dr. Jones to anyone.

October 15th, 2017