A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kaplan, M.Sc, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kaplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Kaplan M.Sc, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. David Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kaplan practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Hepatologists.