A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kim, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kim, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edwin Kim MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Kim practice?
- Dr. David Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kim practices Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons.