A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David En Lin MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Lin practice?
- Dr. David Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Lin practices Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Pawling, NY.
See New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.