A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Lin practice?
Dr. David Lin practices Gastroenterology near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Mnr, NY and Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Carmel Gastroenterologists.