A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lipton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lipton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Montgomery Campus
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Tuskegee Campus East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lipton MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Lipton practice?
- Dr. David Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lipton practices Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Surgeons.