A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Love is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Love, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Love has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Park Ridge Hospital
- Park Ridge Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Love FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Love practice?
- Dr. David Love has 1 office location.
Dr. David Love practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.