A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Martin MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Martin practice?
- Dr. David Martin has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Martin practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.