A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Martin has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Martin practice?
Dr. David Martin practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Kalamazoo Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Kalamazoo Surgeons.