A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Valley View Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Exline Martin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Martin practice?
- Dr. David Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Martin practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ada, OK.
See Dallas Surgeons.