Dr. David Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 17th, 2013
Dr. Martin was amazing!! He and his staff made me feel comfortable throughout my whole process of my breast augmentation. They were very informative and granted every one of my requests. Dr. Martin makes sure his work looks very natural and even after my procedure he made sure I was doing okay and if there was anything I needed he was ready to help. My pain levels very minimal and I'm so happy I chose Dr. Martin for my plastic surgeon.

February 5th, 2013
Go with Dr. Martin. He's awesome.
People ask me why I chose Dr. Martin and I tell them the story about the first time I met him: I was interviewing surgeons for a breast lift and implants and he was the only one of the three I interviewed who asked me about my life – what did I do? What were my hobbies? He didn’t just ask “how big do you want to be?” He was asking because he wanted to help me make the right decision about size. His staff is so nice and friendly, and I don’t think I’m overstating when I say that I’ve never waited more than 5 minutes for Dr. Martin to see me. He takes as much time as is necessary for me to ask questions too. I am VERY happy with my results.

June 15th, 2011
Dr.Martin and his staff are so wonderful i just love the website and all the different specials they have each month and how involved they are with their patients they are great!!!!!!!!

December 5th, 2010
Because I had previously undergone two breast augmentations with another physician, who failed to correct my asymmetry both times, I was hesitant to see out another physician to help me with my problem. At 22 years old, no woman should have a two-cup difference and ptosis of the breasts. Dr. Martin is the kindest plastic surgeon I have ever met. His bedside manner is amazing; he takes as much time as he can to get to know you and make sure to achieve, during surgery, the result that you want. Working with Dr. Martin is almost like having a mentor looking over you to ensure your progress and well-being.Only a little more than a week ago, Dr. Martin lifted both of my breasts, reduced one (the larger) to match the size of the other (the smaller), capsulectomy on both existing implants, and swapped out my implants. Even though I am still bruised and just starting to heal, I have NEVER had more confidence with my body. I'm so ecstatic about my results that I'm not even afraid to walk around topless in front of my boyfriend in the daylight, despite my bruising and healing sutures.Dr. Martin's expertise and bedside manner are impeccable. I am extremely satisfied with the results from my surgery.