A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, DO, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans