A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller, Pediatric Surgeon is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Miller DO and MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Miller practices Pediatric Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatric Surgeons.