Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Monahan
Dr. David Monahan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Monahan is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego and Sharp Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. David Monahan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. David Monahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.
Dr. Daisy Damasco-Gutierrez
Chula Vista, CA 0.01 mi16
Dr. William Monk
Chula Vista, CA 0.33 mi50
Dr. Charles Camarata
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Chula Vista, CA 0.87 mi56