A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Monahan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Monahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Monahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Monahan practice?
Dr. David Monahan practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Monahan, Dr. Dave Monahan, Dr. Davis Monahan