A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moody
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Moody Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moody, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Moody has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Shoshone Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ernest Moody MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Moody practice?
- Dr. David Moody has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Moody practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Post Falls, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Radiologists.