A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moody, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Moody has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Shoshone Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moody accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Moody practice?
Dr. David Moody practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Radiologists.