Dr. David Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Moore?

July 1st, 2015

BAD BUSINESS!!

I paid my bill out of pocket up front as quoted but and then was reported to collections after the office sold out because they claimed I had not paid for the reading. I was quoted one amount and reported to the credit agencies for more than double the quote I was given. I owed nothing, but I am having to go to a great deal of work to clear my name. BAD BUSINESS !!!

January 26th, 2015

Patient of Dr. Moore

I was referred to Dr. Moore by my Urologist after they discovered a silver dollar size cancerous tumor hanging off my artery near my right kidney. Because of the difficult location I had a choice of either removing my kidney or see Dr. Moore for his specialist radiology work. We choose Dr. Moore and I can say after three years of scans/consultation, my tumor is stagnant. Dr. Moore's easy going and excellent consultation, besides his great medical abilities saved my kidney and my cancerous tumor is now dormant. He's the best of the best... Thanks again Doc. Great job...

March 22nd, 2015