A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Naylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Naylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Naylor, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naylor graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Naylor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Earl Naylor MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Naylor practice?
- Dr. David Naylor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Naylor practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists.