inactive

David E Newman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
Caring and Compassionate
I have been a patient of his for over 20 years and followed him to his new practice. He takes the time to check in on your overall well being not just do the exam and leave. He listens and answers your questions.

September 12th, 2016
Patient
Dr David Newman is the best doctor. He is very caring. Listens appropriately , makes patient comfortable and gives the best treatment available.

January 9th, 2015
Caring
From the moment he entered the exam room at his practice I knew I was at the right doctor. He had taken the time to review my chart and had knowledge of my case. He took the time to listen and answer all my questions. 2 weeks ago I had a total hysterectomy and I know that my quick recuperation is due to his expertise and Good Hands. I am not an extremely religious person, but right before the procedure, he came to talk to me and my husband and asked if we could pray. How humble of a Dr. to pray and ask for the Lord's guidance during the surgery.

December 11th, 2014
Well......what can I say that hasn't already been said! He's an AWESOME DR!!! I met him for the first time for my EP surgery. I will be keeping him as my Gyn Dr!!!

May 12th, 2014
Excellent care
Great experience with Dr. David Newman. Love the practice and staff for Dr. Newman. Had a procedure recently, that was painless, stressfree and explained in detail every step of the way....with time to discuss any questions after and felt like I was the only patient he had, totally focused on me. Awesome doctor and care, would recommend to many!

March 8th, 2012
Robotic surgery
just had robotic surgery with dr Newman. 1 day later, I'm up and about with minimal pain! Dr Newman really spends quality time explaining procedure and what to expect. I highly recommend this surgery to any women contemplating this surgery! Absolutely the only way to go!!!

August 11th, 2010
Dr. Newman
I have been to a lot of OBGYN's and I was recommended to Dr. Newman! I have finally found someone that takes the time to talk to you and explain every question you may have. He is very knowledgeable on all women's issues. I have never meet such a caring Dr. in my life and will highly recommend him!

September 2nd, 2008
Hysterectomy using Da Vinci Robot
When changed doctors and went to Dr Newman, I knew immediately that I had made the right decision. He listens, does thorough testing and is very knowledgeable women's health issues. My surgery and recovery were a breeze and I attribute this to his skills. Highly recommend.