Dr. David Newman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Newman?

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Dr. Newman's compassion shines through in his practice. He truly listens to your problems and offer good medical advice. He is friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Newman.

Shady

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I thought he was a great doctors because of his bedside manners and the time he spent answering questions but I found out that he was shady and fake just like some other money hungry doctors who doesn’t care about people. Only about what he can master on people like lab rats for credentials and ratings. while covering his tracks for malpractice. The truth will come out!

This Doctor is a Gift from God to his patients

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Dr. David Newman is truly an exceptional doctor in his field. He takes the time to listen and answer all questions. His bed side manner is 100%. He is the best in Minimally Invasive GYN Surgery. Robotic TLH/W/BSO. I will recommend this doctor to anyone who wants a doctor who cares about his patients and recovery. I believe this doctor is a Gift from God.

Best in the Southeast according to others in the field!

Posted on February 15th, 2017

I am in the medical field and when I needed surgery I wanted to go to the best. I had people who I trust look into who was the best in the area and they came up with Dr. David Newman. I traveled to meet him and to have surgery. He made me extremely comfortable and was an excellent surgeon. I had an outpatient hysterectomy and traveled home the next day. I cannot thank him enough for praying with me before the surgery and for being there for me during and after the surgery. An incredible experience!

Absolutely THE WORST...

Posted on January 30th, 2017

They are so unprofessional They make you go through all kinds of procedures just so they can file with insurance.. Its all about money an not the car of patient... The Dr will not return calls or emails. .

Caring and Compassionate

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I have been a patient of his for over 20 years and followed him to his new practice. He takes the time to check in on your overall well being not just do the exam and leave. He listens and answers your questions.

Patient

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr David Newman is the best doctor. He is very caring. Listens appropriately , makes patient comfortable and gives the best treatment available.

Caring

Posted on January 9th, 2015

From the moment he entered the exam room at his practice I knew I was at the right doctor. He had taken the time to review my chart and had knowledge of my case. He took the time to listen and answer all my questions. 2 weeks ago I had a total hysterectomy and I know that my quick recuperation is due to his expertise and Good Hands. I am not an extremely religious person, but right before the procedure, he came to talk to me and my husband and asked if we could pray. How humble of a Dr. to pray and ask for the Lord's guidance during the surgery.

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Well......what can I say that hasn't already been said! He's an AWESOME DR!!! I met him for the first time for my EP surgery. I will be keeping him as my Gyn Dr!!!

Excellent care

Posted on May 12th, 2014

Great experience with Dr. David Newman. Love the practice and staff for Dr. Newman. Had a procedure recently, that was painless, stressfree and explained in detail every step of the way....with time to discuss any questions after and felt like I was the only patient he had, totally focused on me. Awesome doctor and care, would recommend to many!

Robotic surgery

Posted on March 8th, 2012

just had robotic surgery with dr Newman. 1 day later, I'm up and about with minimal pain! Dr Newman really spends quality time explaining procedure and what to expect. I highly recommend this surgery to any women contemplating this surgery! Absolutely the only way to go!!!

Dr. Newman

Posted on August 11th, 2010

I have been to a lot of OBGYN's and I was recommended to Dr. Newman! I have finally found someone that takes the time to talk to you and explain every question you may have. He is very knowledgeable on all women's issues. I have never meet such a caring Dr. in my life and will highly recommend him!