A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Padilla is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Padilla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Padilla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Emeterio Padilla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Padilla practice?
- Dr. David Padilla has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Padilla practices Family Medicine near Windcrest, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.