Learn more about Dr. David Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Padilla is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Padilla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Padilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Padilla practice?
Dr. David Padilla practices Family Medicine near Windcrest, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Windcrest Family Physicians.