A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Patterson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Ureter Cancer
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Patterson MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Patterson practice?
- Dr. David Patterson has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Patterson practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Owatonna, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.