A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Patterson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Ureter Cancer
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Patterson practice?
Dr. David Patterson practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.