A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Patton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ernest Patton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Patton practice?
- Dr. David Patton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Patton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.