A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pawlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pawlowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawlowski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pawlowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eric Pawlowski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Pawlowski practice?
- Dr. David Pawlowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Pawlowski practices Family Medicine near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Berkley Family Physicians.