A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pawlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pawlowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawlowski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pawlowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pawlowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Pawlowski practice?
Dr. David Pawlowski practices Family Medicine near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Berkley Family Physicians.