Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Real Estate Investor  |  show details
by Vincent Crudo on Feb 9th, 2014

At 67 yrs. old, Dr. Pawlowski is by far the best physician that I have had the fortune to engage. Through and exceptional diagnosis for my challenging health issues.

Jun 20th, 2013

I was there 2 hrs.When I called the next day to tell them my throat hurt very bad overnight,I was told the dr.had to call me back at the end of his shift.So I got a call around 530 pm.I think the nurse there could have told that I could add aspirin to what I was taking but for some reason they don't do that.So I called 3 days later for my results from throat culture but was told I had to wait for the dr.to call at the end of his shift that day.Which was between 730 and 9 pm.So upset and wanting relief, I went to a walk in clinic and got antibiotics because at that point it was a full fledge infection.It's really sad that Tina called my cell phone and left a message saying I hung up before she could give me results which is Not what happened.She clearly said I had to wait for dr.to call back with them.And had I of waited till 9pm he would have told me the results were negative because the culture was 3 days ago.I think he knew it was going to turn into a full blown sinus infection but I'm not sure if he wanted to help me.If he mreally wanted to help me he would have told me to call if it gets worse. Zero help here.And if he is the only on in the office to give you information on results or pass along helpful information to a patient whose is sick then this dr.is clearly on some kind of power trip!

|  Dr. Pawlowski is great in dealing with my many pain and allergy/asthma issues.  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

He is polite, professional and very caring. He listens to me. He follows up with telephone calls when I need to hear from him or he believes he needs to tell me of a test result. I have so many issues and he has been patient and knoowledgeable with all of the many medical issues I have had. I am on many medications for many issues and he often works with me to make sure that I stay healthy and also does tests to make sure that I am not having any medications affect my organs for the long run. At this time I'm trying to get off some of my medications and it has been difficult due to my many allergies, to try and go to other medications to get off the narcotic pain meds, to try to find alternate medications to deal with the problems I have to continue to treat. He is also there when I have extreme allergic reactions and need to change meds or get some medications called in after hours or on the weekends. He always calls in a fairly quick manner and listens to my problem and then calls in what I need to solve the problem. If I have an idea of what I need and he has another idea we talk about it and he does listen to me. I think he has always been a great all around doctor for me.

|  Hit or Miss  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

I've been to this doctor a number of times. It first he seemed like a good doc, but the more I saw him the less impressed I was. Here's the scoop-Pros- Seems like he knows his stuff, but I normally only saw him for prescription writing and routine stuff, nothing too challenging.Cons- Always late, seems rushed at times. Doesn't spend a penny on his office environment. Some staff, esp the receptionist were unprofessional. Getting him to follow-up on things was like pulling teeth.

|  Open  |  show details
by Kevin J. Roberts on Sep 27th, 2010

He is open to discussing problems and addressing concerns. He is competent and well-versed in medical research and cutting edges. He is open to complementary therapies, and not one to just write a prescription for everything. I wish his wait times were better, but he is a rare breed among GP doctors nowadays.

Jan 1st, 2009

I have found Dr. Pawlowski to be very professional, but yet with a droll sense of humor. Although there may be a wait to be seen, once you are seen he is quite efficient.

Nov 13th, 2008

I did have to a bit of a wait, as he was running a little behind. But after being seen,having my examination,and testing, all of my of questions and concerns were answered. He was very thorough and called with my test results, and answered any further questions at that time. His staff was very professional and friendly.