Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

by Bea S. on Jul 15th, 2013

I have been going to Dr . Rhodes for over 14 years. He is an excellent diagnostician and has found health issues other specialists have missed. He is kind and compassionate and I have never felt rushed because he had another patient waiting.He has always followed up with test results and called me personally and promptly. My sons and their wives also have him for their doctor. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.

Very Caring show details Very Caring
Mar 27th, 2012

I am now in my late 50's and Dr. Rhodes has been my primary care physician since 1991. The attentive care he provides is stellar; he listens to me patiently during a visit and discusses my symptoms with me. He is a wonderful doctor. (His staff - Janet and Judy - are also excellent.)

Aug 18th, 2010

this thing is a brainless goddamn idiot.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by The Reyes & The Reynolds on Jun 17th, 2010

It is our opinion that Dr. Rhodes demonstrates excellence and is a credit to his profession. He has a great bed side manner, and is very accurate in both diagnosis and treatment. His staff is very caring and efficient. He is also a huge 'LAKER VAN' and so are we ! ! ! WE LOVE YOU DR. RHODES ! The Reyes and The Reynolds.

Dr. Rhodes is a lifesaver who cares!! show details Dr. Rhodes is a lifesaver who cares!!
by Larry Herring on Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. David Rhodes is my hero and a true lifesaver. Due to his persistance and tenacity, he was able to uncover a Pulminory Embolisim that was not caught in the ER a week prior. Dr. Rhodes, is patient, listens, cares and provides EXCEPTIONAL bedside manner. The BEST Dr. I have ever had. This is why it is so hard to get into him. He is a true professional and a true human being as well that does the right thing for the patient.Larry Herring

Dec 1st, 2009

HE'S AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN. GENUINELY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THEIR NEEDS.DR. RHODES IS VERY ACCURATE. MY FAMILY HAS THE HIGHEST RESPECT FOR HIM.

May 31st, 2008

Very knowledgeable. A good doctor.