Dr. David Rogers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2016
Takes the fear out of surgery...

July 23rd, 2015
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Rogers performed a two level cervical fusion surgery on me on 8/18/14. The surgery went perfectly & I no longer have the pain, numbness or tingling in my arms, hands or neck. Dr. Rogers is a very compassionate & caring doctor/person & the most down to earth Physician I have ever met. I highly recommend Dr. Rogers for all spine issues. He truly is a God send. His staff is also excellent and very friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

March 26th, 2015
I went to him for spinal condition but I had to wait an hour to be seen. Then when it came time to fill out disability forms they took along time then charged me $150 ! He may be a good doctor but I don't like the way he runs his office when it comes to things like this

February 25th, 2014
Best orthopedic surgeon and a true lifesaver
I had a spinal surgery from another doctor and was in SO much pain. No other doctors could find the case. I went to Dr Rogers who took the time to review EVERY scan I had. He also had other testing's done and found the problem. No other doctor's took the time to do this. I went to Dr Rodgers a second time when I was told I needed hardware removal from my back, however the removal was to take it out from my stomach. Dr Rogers caught this mistake and took his lunch time to write a report to fix this for me. He prevented another doctor from doing a surgery on me that had 10% death rate. Yes Drr Rogers possibly saved my life. Next scenario, I had an emergency situation with my back and my regular spine surgeon was not calling me back. Even though Dr Rogers was not my regular doctor, and I only went to him for second opinions.He did call me back and advised me to go to the emergency room. I was losing the ability to walk. He once Again saved me. Unfortunately, my particular insurance does not have him listed as a provider, or he would be my regular surgeon instead I have paid him on my own for a second opining, and it was worth every penny, who has saved me on several occasions. There was never a long wait when I went to his office, but he was having some patients wait longer the day he was writing a report to prevent a doctor from doing possible harmful surgery on me. If you do have a wait, know this, he may actually be saving another patient as he did me. Who recommended him was a physical therapist. They know who the best surgeons are, which he is. God bless you Dr Rogers, and your sweet staff.

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Rogers Is The Best!
What can I say... I couldn't use my right arm at all... Before seeing Dr. Rogers, I was mis-diagnosed and mis-treated for six months - resulting in more pain and loss of function. Dr. Rogers figured out the problem, and then fixed it. He carefully explained everything, and did a thourough followup. I've just recommended to another friend this morning, SEVEN years after my surgery!

May 17th, 2011
Dr. Rogers is very experienced and knowledgable in his profession. He is caring and compassionate and takes extra time to explain things in simple terms. He goes that extra mile for you. He is one of a kind.

August 13th, 2010
He's very knowledgable but does not spen d enough time with patient especially after surgey.Always in a hurry!