A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rogers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Rogers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Rogers practice?
- Dr. David Rogers has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rogers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.