A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosman, INTERNAL MEDICINE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosman
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rosman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David Rosman practice?
- Dr. David Rosman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rosman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists, West Bloomfield Geriatric Doctors, and West Bloomfield Primary Care Doctors.