A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosman, INTERNAL MEDICINE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans