A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosman, INTERNAL MEDICINE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rosman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David Rosman practice?
- Dr. David Rosman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rosman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists, West Bloomfield Geriatric Doctors, and West Bloomfield Primary Care Doctors.