INTERNAL MEDICINE
Video profile

by John Cole on Feb 24th, 2015

Best doctor ever

Feb 29th, 2012

Looked long and hard for a doc like this - friend referred me and I couldn't be happier - excellent demeanor and skills - office staff great too and that matters to me also. I won't ever need to leave this practice to look for someone else - he does really care and shows it - walks the talk - now don't too many new patients come then the wait time will increase....

A doctor you can count on! show details A doctor you can count on!
Jul 14th, 2011

I have only been a patient of Dr. Rosman for about two years. Despite his busy practice, he is very personable and does not rush in and out of the exam room. He patiently listens to you as you describe your symptoms. He QUICKLY calls you with test results, etc. He is a doctor that you can trust with your health concerns. I am very happy that I found this doctor who, by the way, was recommended to me by another doctor. Also, no long waits in the waiting room.

Dr Rosman is awesome show details Dr Rosman is awesome
by Michael Drzewiecki on Jan 3rd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Rosman for twenty years. He and I are the same age (54) and he spends time finding out about me, always has. I have moved 45 miles away and stayed with him as I feel he has always done right by me and my family.

Dr Rosman Great Doctor show details Dr Rosman Great Doctor
by Daniel Pitsos on Nov 9th, 2009

I have known Doctor Rosman for over 20 years. He has been my our (Wife-Deborah, me) internist during that entire time. He takes the time to talk to you and remembers what your history (personality?) is like. My wife and I trust him with our lives. He's the best!!