Dr. David Schneider MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2015
I had my FIRST appointment with him the day the tornado hit I-35. He invited me into the office only to literally shove my husband and I back out the door telling us to head North to Austin to "out run" the tornado. We ended up in a local Elementary School instead where they gladly welcomed us in out of the storm even though we do not have children in the school. I got a message on my phone they would contact me to reschedule - never happened and it has been a month. But that is OK because I would NEVER go back there and I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a compassionate and caring doctor.

October 1st, 2013
Very mysterious
Dr. S sent me for many unnecessary costly tests and to specialists. I felt fine. He came up with diagnosis' that proved to be inaccurate. It is like he was just going to keep testing me until one of his guesses proved right. None of his guesses ever proved right. He could talk your ear off. Talks much more than listens.Then, all of a sudden he was gone. All staff at the Minnetonka North Memorial clinic refused to answer why he is gone or where he went. Where is he now????????

January 8th, 2017