A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schultz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Earl Schultz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Schultz practice?
- Dr. David Schultz has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Schultz practices Family Medicine near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Family Physicians.