Family Practitioner
Evansville Primary Care
1231 Washington Sq
Evansville, IN 47715
812-479-6907
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  wonderful doctor  |  show details
by ceecee54 on Sep 16th, 2013

Dr. Schultz has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. He is thoughtful & considerate. He spends time talking & listening instead of rushing thru the appt. He works with patient to get the right diagnosis & medication. He has even disagreed with other doctor's diagnoses of my health issues, and he turned out to be correct! He is a dedicated family man & Christian with a wonderful personality. I wish I could say the same about his staff, tho. They treat me fine, but I have witnessed really rude treatment of other patients. You also should be prepared to wait a while since Dr. Schultz's practice is extremely busy. But I wouldn't go to anyone else. I trust him with my care.

|  knowledgable but hard to get in to see  |  show details
by Michael on Mar 30th, 2013

While I find Dr Schultz to be accurate with his diagnosis..I find he and his staff do not care about my well being and I always feel I am not getting the best treatment plan. Staff and his nurse not so courteous or helpful. It is a nightmare to get a hold of someone from his office.

|  The best family doctor I have ever worked with!!!  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Exceptional physician! Superior diagnosing skills, can catch things other doctors miss. Above and beyond in caring for you in a holistic manner. Compassionate beyond belief! I have been a registered nurse for almost 30 years and I have not found a better GP than this man. I recommend him to everyone because of the level of his clinical competency. He takes nothing for granted and will dig to find the reason for your symptoms until he finds the answer and doesn't hesitate to refer to specialists when he needs assistance.

|  a Dr in a former mall, should have known better  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr schultz seems to care but he is heavily weighed down by unprofessional office staff. He will see you in the hospital but if you need to request ANY changes it will take the nurses there 3-4 hrs to get through, just like it does you. Its easier to have the hospitalist and it saves him the 5 mins he would spend with you. I am not sure why when I kept seeing people in the waiting room get treated poorly by the staff that I was suprised when it happened to me. He picked that staff so if they treat you bad, same as if he did he picked them to represent him. STAY AWAY!

|  Great doctor, bad experiences with office staff  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

Dr Schultz helps me feel comfortable and well taken care of; office staff have been rude to me on more than one occasion and I've witnessed them doing so with others and have heard about the staff's poor reputation after my experiences. I was treated as if I were stupid and immoral, despite remaining a virgin until marriage, as I had an infection that I wad told by office staff I wouldn't have if I hadn't had sex. Obviously not true, and the doctor agreed. To be fair, this was a couple of years ago...hoping they have improved since then. I'm also an anxious patient, so spending a long time in the waiting area is torture. I continue to go back simply because he is a good doctor, but always dread wait and office staff drama.

|  Patient Pam Figueroa  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

Dr Schultz diagnosed me almost immediately when other doctors just kept sending me for more pocket breaking tests. He listened and he believed me. I think he has been the only doctor that listened and then believed me and that told me about the kind of person he is and that he is the kind of doctor I wanted. He's quite proud to be a family man and has a fun personality and ya leave feeling like ya had a visit with a good friend - and you have. I value his integrity and his heart for people and his medical knowledge. He is what the others I've been to could not be. Im healthier and happier because of his care - how can I say thanks except to let him know what I think that reaches in to how I feel. Thanks Doc!

|  show details
May 25th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Dave's for many years and have always found him caring and concerned for my complaints. My husband also sees Dr. Dave. He is a very likable Christian Dr.

|  Super  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

Dr.Schultz is an outstanding physician. He is caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. He does see his patients while they are in the hospital. He does NOT turn you over to a hospitalist while you are hospitalized. He is a caring Christian doctor. I highly recommend him. He can diagnoisquickly and accurarely. If you are needing a family practioner I would highly recommemd him. You mayhave to wait a few extra minutes to see him for your office visit but it well worth the wait.

|  Malingned and misdiagnosed :(  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2011

Inaccurately diagnosed my disorder even after I repeatedly told him what was wrong (the Chiari Malformation was diagnosed my a radiologist after an MRI previous to seeing Dr.Schultz). He ignored my complaints of pain and even accused me of drug seeking behavior. After leaving his "care" I was treated by another physician and subsequently underwent brain and neck surgery to relieve some of the symptoms that Dr.Schultz thought I was making up or lying about. It's bad enough to be sick, but to have your physician think you are crazy is a blow that I hope none of you ever have to experience!

|  Great Dr  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2010

He really listens and pays attention to you. He also takes time to learn about you and doesn't just cattle call patients in and out of the office. I don't mind waiting to be seen when I know he will take the same time and care with me that he does with his other patients!

|  Excellent doctor and person  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2010

He is the only dr who doesn't prejudge you and Is very compassionate. I can tell him everything and not be afraid. Very excellent dr and person.

|  show details
Jul 29th, 2009

Dr. Schultz has always been spot on with his diagnois. If it weren't for him my husband and myself could have died. He has a kind bedside manner. He is always willing to take our calls even nights and weekends.

|  hurry hurry hurry  |  show details
by NOT HAPPY on Jun 30th, 2009

I was in office one time he was in the room next to me spent 15-20 mins comes in my room spends 5 1/2 mins I timed him because I was always rushed to talk to him. Even while he was walking out the door. The staff there are sometimes so rude you just want to scream out HEY I AM A PERSON I NEED HELP.