A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E T Stein MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Stein practice?
- Dr. David Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Gastroenterologists.