A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stein MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Stein practice?
- Dr. David Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stein practices Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists.