A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Stein practice?
Dr. David Stein practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Allergy & Immunology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Gastroenterologists, and Santa Monica Allergists.