A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stern is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stern, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Stern has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Stern MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Stern practice?
- Dr. David Stern has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Stern practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.