Dr. David Sternberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Sternberg?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. David Sternberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2017

Best dr you will ever find!

He saved my life. He's not your typical dr that just puts you on meds and sends you on your way. He truly cares about his patients. He honestly is the best. I have referred so many people to him and they have all loved him!

November 20th, 2015

Brent

Made my first visit today and was very happy. Wish I would have found this doctor along time ago. Very easy to talk to and if your in need of his help I would go to him for sure. If your on the fence about getting help take my words you will not go wrong. Go see him today. He is going save my life.

July 5th, 2015

Great doctor. Only doctor i have ever felt like actually cared about me. Talks on a personal basis and tells about himself as well.

July 3rd, 2015

Dr. Sternberg is the equivalent to a "Players Coach" in sports. He understood my point of view and really assured me that before long my addiction would be in my rear view mirror, and I would have my life back. He gave me so much needed confidence during my recovery and I can't thank him enough for it. In the beginning he would often say "don't worry. You're going to beat this." And I would smile and think nothing of it. But that one phrase is what I hear in my head if I ever think about relapsing. He saved my life. I hope someone reads this and decides to let him help save yours too!

March 31st, 2015

Excellent psychiatrist. Well educated & well-trained.

Dr. Sternberg has been my psychiatrist for at least 25 years. He, unlike a majority of doctors is neither arrogant or condescending. He is brilliant - I've read many of the papers he has written in the earlier yrs of his practice. He is very compassionate & listens attentively. I have referred a number of friends to him over the years & none of them have expressed any unhappiness with him.

January 1st, 2015

Dr. Sternberg is one of a couple physicians that I would trust with my life. He is willing to do what it takes to turn your life around. I can talk and relate to Dr. Sternberg like no other doctor I've met, and I have seen many psychologist's. He's been there, he has a unique perspective. I feel like he knows me better than I know myself. I have recommended friends to him.

October 3rd, 2014

Best in Midwest!

Here is a physician who is gifted in the areas that matter most - compassion, communication skills, follow-through, wisdom, sense of humor, and superb professional talent in finessing the medicines just right the patient's unique needs. And the acid test in my home ..... my wife says she notices a difference and 110% supports my sticking with him. Not untypical of the Internet, some person apparently is upset and has posted some things I consider unfair and untrue.

May 27th, 2014

A good one.

I've been to several doctors over the last 15 years but for the last year have seen David Sternberg. He's great to put it simply. I'd refer him to anyone and trust him.

April 6th, 2014

So lucky to have found Dr. Sternberg

I liked Dr. Sternberg the first time I met him. He treats me with respect and has allowed me to retain my dignity while dealing with my addiction to opiates. I tried other treatment alternatives, and was treated so poorly that I left the programs and relapsed, rather than allow myself to be treated like a criminal and a derelict. I see Dr. Sternberg on a regular schedule, and look forward to seeing him every single time. I am so grateful that he is a part of my life, and credit him with saving my family, marriage, career, self-esteem and (most likely) my freedom. Dr. Sternberg cares about me as a person. I have absolutely no doubt about that. The questions he asks, the way he remembers the details of our past conversations and just the way he listens, to name a few. I live about 3 hours away, and he's always worried about me being too tired to drive home after our sessions. He's pretty amazing.... I hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries or being inappropriate, but I consider Dr. Sternberg to be a friend. Whether as a patient, or otherwise, I hope that I know him for a very long time!

February 28th, 2014

Expertise and compassion

Dr. Sternberg was not only professional and knowledgeable, but exhibits genuineness and empathy. We will be referring him to all those in need of superb mental health care.

January 16th, 2014

Best Doctor in Kansas City area

Dr. Sternberg is the most helpful, caring, honest doctor you'll ever find, He truly cares about his patients. To say that he cares about patients’ wellbeing is an understatement. I have unfortunately had to see numerous doctors due to health issues and have never met a doctor that goes the extra mile to help his patients as Dr. Sternberg. He hasn't only restored hope in humanity, he has given me at a plentiful and wonderful life with my family. Dr. Sternberg has been a positive impact and has gave great advice. Seeing the way you care about your patients has shown me that you became a doctor for all the right reasons, which is helping people. Thank you Dr. Sternberg! You are a true gentleman.

September 29th, 2013

A caring Psychiatrist, for a change!

Dr. Sternberg took time to listen to me while effectively getting a full history. I was impressed by his good humor, his attentiveness, and his evident compassion. He's not the classic pill-pushing shrink. He seems to be seriously interested in understanding what's going on with his patients (at least that's my strong impression).