A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Utley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Utley
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Utley Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Utley graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Utley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- St. Mary´s Physicians´ Health Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eric Utley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Utley practice?
- Dr. David Utley has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Utley practices Family Medicine near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Primary Care Doctors.