A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Utley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Utley
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Utley Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Utley graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Utley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- St. Mary´s Physicians´ Health Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eric Utley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Utley practice?
- Dr. David Utley has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Utley practices Family Medicine near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Family Physicians.