A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weinstock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weinstock, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weinstock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Health New England - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Weinstock practice?
Dr. David Weinstock practices Internal Medicine near Auburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Auburn Internists.