Dr. David Weinstock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Weinstock?

November 29th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Weinstock for about 6 months .. after having a terrible few years finding him was a blessing he is very compassionate extremely knowledgeable and always takes the time to explain things to me the best way he can.. I never feel rushed and I truly get the feeling he cares. I value his opinion and would consider him the best Dr. I have had with in these terrible last couple years .

August 13th, 2016

Steer clear of Ego Weinstock

I agree with all of the other reviews, there needs to be a negative or ZERO stars. My heart goes out to all who have been victimized by this court appointed puppet. This narcissistic ego maniac provided a biased, corrupt, misinformed and misaligned assessment that cost me thousands and hurt my little daughter. This hack had formulated opinions about me that had no supporting facts or evidence. My EX had failed 2 out of the 4 MMPI related tests indicating that she was not truthful and prone to say whatever needed to be said to support her agenda which was to remove me from my daughter's life as much as possible. Do you think this fact might bring her behaviors or statements she provided into question. NOT if you are the great Dr. Weinstock! A legend in his own mind. I recommend that you do whatever you can to steer clear of this condescending egotistical hack. He didn't even have the dignity to make eye contact with me as he sat there in judgement making his assessment based on my ex wife's outlandish and unfounded accusations. So much for a "neutral assessment". Even his office staff was equally as rude, condescending and unprofessional. There is a sliding window in the lobby of his office and the girls in the front only open it long enough to collect items from you and then immediately close the window. That leaves you in a small waiting area with a video camera recording your trepidation as you know that your experience is not going to be good. That was an understatement. Sadly, the corrupt family law judges of Maricopa County (Judge Bean, MCMurdie and Hopkins) will continue to throw revenue opportunities his way because they are all connected and corrupt.

June 1st, 2016

ALWAYS ENJOY MY VISITS WITH DR. WIENSTOCK NEVER EVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THAT ABOUT A DOCTOR , HE IS ATTENTIVE AND WILLING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND WORK WITH YOU ON ANY ISSUES YOU HAVE

March 7th, 2011

Personable visit

This doctor is very caring and easy to talk to shows interest in patients.

March 4th, 2017