A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wiley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wiley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wiley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Medical Center
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center
- De Leon Hosp, De Leon, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eric Wiley MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Wiley practice?
- Dr. David Wiley has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wiley practices Surgery near Brownwood, TX.
See Brownwood Surgeons.