Dr. David Wisner MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Bellingham, WA

December 17th, 2011
I have seen Dr Wisner (Doc Wiz I call him) for about seven years now and he is amazing. He's one of the few doctors out there who is knowledgeable about new treatments but he's also open to natural treatments as well. He was incredibly supportive of my decision once to go off all my RA meds and try a diet-only treatment. He is also amazing when it comes to making sure that your treatment is specialized to your lifestyle. He won't push a drug on you if you don't want it and he will take time to get to know who you are and what is best for you. I moved away from Bellingham but I'm considering keeping him as my doctor because he is the best of the best.

December 6th, 2010
No stone unturned...
I appreciate Dr. Wisner very much. I believe he knows his field well, is flexible in his thinking and approach. He is friendly, his office works well and I have the sense that his staff appreciate him as well. He follows up diligently, and I believe that when all the diagnostic work is done, he will be able to collect the data including his examination of me, and if anyone can diagnosis this confusing cluster of symptoms - I believe he can.