A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wood, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Hospital
- Roper-St Francis Health Care System
- Methodist Hospital Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Emerson Wood MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David E. Wood practice?
- Dr. David Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wood practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Minocqua, WI.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Minocqua Internists and Minocqua Cardiologists.