A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wood, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Hospital
- Roper-St Francis Health Care System
- Methodist Hospital Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Wood MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Wood practice?
- Dr. David Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wood practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.