A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Woodruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Woodruff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodruff
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Woodruff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Woodruff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Woodruff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Woodruff MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David E. Woodruff practice?
- Dr. David Woodruff has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Woodruff practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA and Placerville, CA.
See Sacramento Cardiologists.